ENGAGING BREE AS A SPEAKER
My keynote topics are really well-suited for audiences that like to laugh (my view is that if my audience is having a great time their brains will soak up everything I have to say), but at the same time they need strong high level messages combined with smart, practical take home advice that they can implement immediately.
I can present on a range of topics, suited to both business audiences, general audiences and rooms filled with parents. I tailor-make my presentations accordingly, simply because my mission is to really leave my audience inspired to take action.
I think that one of my greatest strengths as a speaker is to be able to draw on my own unique experiences in business and or parenting and combine them with my take on living a rich life, to give people in any audience an entertaining time with meaning.
To give you a feel for what I can talk about, here are few of my keynote topics:
- 7 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Measure for Success.
- Get Your Fingers In Some Pies-how to get more done, beat overwhelm and turn your big ideas into reality.
- Birthing a business, the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Why all parents should nurture the entrepreneur in their child, and how to do it.
- How to Live Together, Work Together & Not Kill Each other.
- The Power of your People – building them, keeping them and engaging them.
- Marketing To Families- are you hitting the mark?
- The Happiness Formula for families.
- Succeeding & Staying Relevant In Small Business
If you would like to know more about how I can work with you to make your event a success, please drop me a line in the contact box below and I’ll send you my Speakers Kit- it explains a lot more about what I do and how I do it.